When you are targeting customers from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds, you need to make sure that your message is being delivered in a way that makes sense. Merely translating an English ad into other languages like Spanish or Japanese is not going to bring your desired results. Different cultures value different things and see the world through their own eyes. Chances are that a literal translation of your ad will only result in your intended message being “lost in translation.”
The value of a good translation firm is in the degree to which they understand these cultural differences and can tailor your message to appeal to customers of different ethnic backgrounds. This is exactly what we specialize in here at UNO Translations and Communications.
Please click a service below to find out more about what we provide:
UNO is committed to providing culturally-sensitive, universal translations in over 200 languages.
Since some information is best heard in one’s native language, we offer face-to-face interpretation services that are available on an as-needed basis. We also offer real-time with on-demand phone interpreting.
UNO Translations can help you develop and deliver your message in over 200 languages. UNO Translations is experienced in helping you craft engaging and culturally-sensitive videos.
UNO Translation specializes in interpreting non-verbal communication methods such as sign language into many of our languages.
Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
Visual and graphic design is a language all on its own. UNO can help you amplify your message in any language with professional graphic design/desktop publishing services.
UNO offers marketing consultation services to help you make the most of your multicultural campaigns.
UNO will work with your team to develop a marketing strategy that will effectively target the ever-growing Hispanic population in America.
UNO can provide you with English-language writing, copyediting, and proofreading.
Brigitta Toruño regularly keynotes major conferences and events for companies and organizations.
Why choose UNO?
- Over 20 years of experience
- Top-notch linguists providing translations in over 200 languages
- Experienced interpreters who understand the nuances of providing face-to-face and phone interpretation services
- Male and female multilingual voiceover and narration talent, along with script writing and editing
- Communications professionals who can provide guidance on launching a Hispanic marketing campaign
- Comprehensive communications services — from the development of the original English concept through translation, design, and production (graphic design/desktop publishing) of the final product.