Here’s How Over-The-Phone Interpretation Services Can Help Your Business
Anyone who’s worked in any sort of customer service position knows how challenging a language barrier can be. Your job is to help people meet their needs, but you can’t understand what those needs are! If only there were some instant, over-the-phone interpretation services available in those situations. Oh wait! That’s what we do.
What is Over-The-Phone Interpretation?
Basically, it’s 24-hour immediate access to an interpreter, whenever you need it! If you have a language gap that needs bridging, we’re here for you 365 days a year, in over 200 languages. All you have to do is call.
How does it work?
Someone walks into your business and needs your help. Unfortunately, nobody at your place of work speaks the same language as your new client. (Not many businesses – apart from ours – speak multiple languages.) You figure out what language the person speaks, and pick up the phone. All you have to do now is call us, and an operator will connect you with the right interpreter for your needs.
What businesses could use this service?
Really, any business could make use of this service. The more diverse the American population gets, the more languages we hear spoken on a daily basis. Some businesses will need simple questions asked and answered. Others, however, may need more in-depth interpretation.
- Hospitals and Medical Clinics – When a patient can’t accurately communicate their complaints, and a doctor can’t fully explain a procedure, it can be a matter of life and death. Having our number on hand can help in emergencies, or when there are details too difficult to explain in a person’s second language. We have interpreters with industry-specific certifications to ensure you’re getting appropriate, confidential assistance.
- Schools – When it’s time for a parent-teacher interview, you can’t always rely on the student to give an *ahem* accurate interpretation of their teacher’s comments. Thankfully, you’re just a phone call away from an unbiased 3rd party.
- Legal Services – It’s important for people to understand their rights, and to be able to give accurate answers to questions put to them at all stages of a legal proceeding. We’re here for all your legal interpretation needs.
- Real Estate – Anywhere a contract is being signed, or questions need answering, clients need access to information in their native tongue. Answering questions correctly could just land you that big sale!
- Maintenance Services – When someone needs a repair done, you want to make ABSOLUTELY sure that they’ve turned off the electricity or disconnected the water. Clear communication is a matter of life and death in these situations, too. Give us a call, and we’ll make sure you can do your repairs without getting zapped.
How do I sign up?
There’s really no end to the businesses and organizations we can help with our over-the-phone interpretation services. If you’d like a FREE demonstration of how it works, just fill out this form. Successful organizations speak the language of their customer. We speak over 200 languages so you don’t have to. Together, we can set you up for success!